The Canadian Agricultural Loans Act (CALA) Program* accommodates a wide variety of financing needs. CALA loans can be used for farming operations of any size. New farmers can also benefit from CALA.
You can use CALA to:
- purchase farm real estate, livestock and farm equipment (including repairs)
- construct farm buildings
- purchase crop storage condominiums
- consolidate certain types of debt
- supplement energy use with power from renewable sources
- process, distribute or market products
Contact us to learn more about how a CALA loan could help you.
*CALA replaced the Farm Improvement and Marketing Cooperatives Loans Act.