Set Up Your Direct Alerts to Guard against account fraud
Accent Credit Union Alerts will let you know when important changes have been made to your information in Internet Banking. These Alerts add additional protection to allow you to identify and report potential fraudulent activity as soon as it happens.
You will be notified when:
- A new bill payee is added to your list of vendors
- Your Personal Access Code (PAC) is changed via Internet Banking
- If you are locked out of Internet Banking via Increased Authentication after 3 attempts to login.
- Login Alert
- INTERAC e-Transfer New Recipient Added Alerts
- INTERAC Online Payment (IOP) – online payment made from your Internet Banking
These Alerts can be sent as a text message to your mobile device, as an email to your email address or both.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
- Log into Accent Credit Union Internet Banking.
- Navigate to the Messages and Alerts tab and click on the Manage Alerts to display the Mobile Alerts page.
- Choose Add Email or Add Mobile Phone.
- You will be asked to accept the Alerts Agreement before you can complete your registration.
- Ensure the check box beside the contact (email address and/or mobile phone) to receive the alert has been checked by choosing Manage Alerts and selecting the alerts you wish to receive. Click Submit.
- You’re all set! You will now start receiving alerts!
- Other features include Manage Alert Contacts and Mobile Nicknames and View Alert History.
- Once you are set up – you will start getting alerts when your MemberDirect has been accessed for the feature you setup.
- If you have any issues, need help setting this up please contact your local branch.
- If you have received alerts when you have not personally accessed your on-line banking please contact your local branch immediately. Our Toll-free number 1-844-383-4155 or email us at email@example.com.
Stay informed by email or text message when an online event occurs on your account.
What to do if you think your card has been compromised:
- After hours and on weekends phone 1-800-LOST111 (1-800-567-8111)